On this course, participants will think about specific actions taken by or the attitudes of a leader. They will attempt to develop their initiative as team members and activate the whole team.
- What leadership roles and attitudes are required by others
- How to manage team members'work ～Basis of management, namely, PDCA (Plan-Do-Check-Action)
- Communication skills required to bring the team toward the accomplishment of goals and build a relationship of mutual trust.
◆Points in workshops：
- To specify the qualities of the ideal leader you wish to become ～using specific words to verbalize your ideal or required image of a leader.
- Learning how to talk to your followers effectively ～how to praise or how to give candid advice or complaints
- How to manage progress ～Thinking about how to perform by concentrating on the "C" and "A" of PDCA
- Drawing up a self-improvement plan